supajoofly

wow.

Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:23 pm

controls feel janky. Boost recharges slower, spawns in arcade are off , multi loss faster , missiles disappear quicker and also multi no longer refreshing if you hit an enemy that recently enraged . Looks pretty though!

supajoofly

Re: wow.

Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:32 pm

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/122739889

After years of playing this game and still chasing back and forth for new records I can finally say I'm done. This patch has obliterated how the game has felt for a very long time, simply making it harder and less enjoyable.

Taylorhead

Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:06 pm

I posted earlier about the controls lagging. Are you playing on a base ps4 or a pro?

DBizzle

Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:07 pm

I played for 10 secs before work input feels laggy and boost seems to recharge slower arghhh. I will have a longer go over the weekend but seems like game has changed enough that current top scores maybe will never be beaten.

Leaderboard reset or unlock the overdrive score again?

supajoofly

Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:23 pm

I'm on base PS4

Unlocking overdrive would be a quick fix as it was in old reso. old scores aren't going to be beaten on this nerfed patch ,we are ranked 1 and 2 hero arcade, we don't mind having scores reset to try again , unlocking overdrive score in arcade from 10k lock would sort of be like a leaderboard reset without the hassle of wiping other people's old scores. I do hope you do something. just changing the mode and overall feel outright with no warning is pretty salty tbh . It does look very pretty though!

lol

DBizzle

Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:28 am

Having played for a bit longer last night I feel the spawns are ok my arcade patterns were still working. I think boost might be ok it just felt a little off as game is running a little slower. Overdriving the cubes causes a crazy amount of slow down now for me on base PS4 and streaming in HD 60fps.

Yepe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:16 am

supajoofly wrote:controls feel janky. Boost recharges slower, spawns in arcade are off , multi loss faster , missiles disappear quicker and also multi no longer refreshing if you hit an enemy that recently enraged . Looks pretty though!

Controls indeed feel a bit janky, it's a feature of almost any HDR television on the market currently. I'm not fully educated about the tech but I understood it happens because HDR images take a bit longer to render to the screen. This can't be noticed while watching movies or TV, but in games you can immediately notice the disconnect between the controls and what's going on even if it's one or two frames late. All the other issues that you have are probably side effects of that, since nothing of the values has been changed in the game. Hopefully you still find the patch enjoyable ;-)
It's time to squash bugs and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. :1rolleyes:

Return to “RESOGUN”