Nenous

Just An Opinion

Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:55 pm

As an older person who's watched how the game industry has changed the last 40 years' i'v really enjoyed how European game developers have taken the Industry to whole new level and Inside the game is that perfect example. In all my years only 2 Studios have i ever said WOW while playing there games, that's Housemarque and there game DeadNation and Playdead studios and there game Inside.
Both studios are a credit to European game development and 'what's seen' as truly Next Generation game design. So were is game development going I wish i knew? My one theory is' game development studios in Europe will start working on cross development to offset rising cost and to further reach gamers with different ideas and gameplay.
Anyhow just a view point and fan appreciation abit o rambling.

Yepe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Just An Opinion

Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:01 am

Thank you for the honor and we will try our best also in the future to hold the flag high :-) I haven't yet played Inside but it's on my radar as Limbo was one of the best games I've played.
It's time to squash bugs and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. :1rolleyes:

Pokemoneiei

Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:13 am

point and fan appreciation abit o rambling.

CarlBox

Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:46 pm

Costs are always a problem, for every industry. I think a key to the success of those good companies are human resources. Good dames are possible only with good game developers :)
CarlBox

Return to “Housemarque General”